- Brand: Weedz-it by Plant-Faced Edibles
- Strength: 200 mg THC per bag, roughly 14 mg THC per cracker
- Consumed: 2 crackers, roughly 28 mg THC
- Taste: The crackers are slightly grainy in texture, but are very delicious. They have a weed taste but it isn’t overpowering.
- Packaging: Weedz-it’s come packaged in a compostable resealable bag that is labeled with ingredients.
- Overall: We love that the creator takes the time to poke a hole in each cracker to give it that authentic cheez-it feel. These crackers are vegan, GMO free, organic, AND gluten free which makes them a healthy alternative to most edibles available. We consumed 2 crackers which is roughly 28 mg THC and we felt a very relaxing and enjoyable high. These are potent at 14 mg THC a cracker. New users should start with just one cracker and wait 1-2 hours before consuming more. Experienced users will enjoy half to a full bag. It’s great to see companies going the extra mile to bring patients the healthy alternatives they deserve!
- Brand: Chocolate Chip Protein Bar by Pura Vida
- Strength: 100mg THC per bar
- Consumed: Half or roughly 50 mg THC
- Taste: This protein bar has a heavy weed taste that is enhanced by the dates. The flavor is hard to enjoy for those who don’t love dates. If you love dates, you’ll love this protein bar!
- Packaging: Pura Vida has wonderful packaging due to all the information provided on the resealable package.
- Overall: While we didn’t enjoy the taste of this edible, we still love this product. This protein bar is gluten-free, non-gmo, organic, AND vegan!! It is high fiber, high protein, and contains no refined sugar. This edible is a nice surprise in a market typically full of sweets. This edible provided us with a nice high and was definitely true to strength. We do disagree with the label that this is 4 doses because it has 100 mg of THC. For new cannabis users, this edible is actually 10 doses because new users should always start with 10 mg of THC before consuming more. Experienced users will enjoy 1/4 to the whole bar, depending on tolerance. If you’re looking for an edible to eat before a workout, we highly recommend this protein bar. Pura Vida’s mission of creating healthy edibles is very respectable and we appreciate what they are doing for the cannabis community. Check out our review on their Sunny Seeds here!
The healthy way to medicate
- Brand: Cinnamaple Sunny Seads by Pura Vida
- Strength: 250 mg THC
- Consumed: 1/4 of the bag – roughly 60 mg THC
- Taste: Sunny Seeds consists of pumpkin seeds and sunflower seeds flavored with cinnamon and maple syrup. The flavors work well together and there is zero weed taste. This edible is not overbearingly sweet but has the right amount of sweetness to help satisfy sugar cravings.
- Packaging: Pura Vida has some of the best packaging we have ever seen! The front of the resealable and eco-friendly bag proudly proclaims this edible is gluten free, organic, non-gmo, and vegan. The label states the 3 oz bag is 250 mg and is 10 doses. Most edible companies don’t provide both mg count AND recommended dose, so we love that Pura Vida does! On the back of the bag is a sweet company message alongside nutritional information.
- Overall: We are OBSESSED with Sunny Seeds by Pura Vida because this edible has it ALL! The current edible market is full of sugary treats which is why Pura Vida edibles stand out. This edible is healthy, high protein, high fiber, low sodium, and contains no refined sugar. The cinnamon and maple flavors mix so well with the cannabis infused coconut oil. The minimal weed taste makes this edible so easy to consume but be careful, as this edible is potent! The whole bag contains 250 mg THC which will surprise you given the epic taste. New users may want to start with a small handful of seeds, while experienced users may want half the bag to a full bag. We felt heavily medicated from 1/4 the bag so consume wisely!
Don’t sacrifice your body for a buzz” – puravidahealth.org