The healthy way to medicate
- Brand: Cinnamaple Sunny Seads by Pura Vida
- Strength: 250 mg THC
- Consumed: 1/4 of the bag – roughly 60 mg THC
- Taste: Sunny Seeds consists of pumpkin seeds and sunflower seeds flavored with cinnamon and maple syrup. The flavors work well together and there is zero weed taste. This edible is not overbearingly sweet but has the right amount of sweetness to help satisfy sugar cravings.
- Packaging: Pura Vida has some of the best packaging we have ever seen! The front of the resealable and eco-friendly bag proudly proclaims this edible is gluten free, organic, non-gmo, and vegan. The label states the 3 oz bag is 250 mg and is 10 doses. Most edible companies don’t provide both mg count AND recommended dose, so we love that Pura Vida does! On the back of the bag is a sweet company message alongside nutritional information.
- Overall: We are OBSESSED with Sunny Seeds by Pura Vida because this edible has it ALL! The current edible market is full of sugary treats which is why Pura Vida edibles stand out. This edible is healthy, high protein, high fiber, low sodium, and contains no refined sugar. The cinnamon and maple flavors mix so well with the cannabis infused coconut oil. The minimal weed taste makes this edible so easy to consume but be careful, as this edible is potent! The whole bag contains 250 mg THC which will surprise you given the epic taste. New users may want to start with a small handful of seeds, while experienced users may want half the bag to a full bag. We felt heavily medicated from 1/4 the bag so consume wisely!
Don’t sacrifice your body for a buzz” – puravidahealth.org