- Brand: Mint Irish Cream Chocolate by Kiva
- Strength: 180 mg THC
- Consumed: One square which is 45 mg THC
- Taste: This mint chocolate tastes incredible!!! There is absolutely no marijuana taste which makes this chocolate very easy to consume. The mint flavor is so well done that even if you don’t normally like mint, you probably will like this chocolate!
- Price: $20 at my local dispensary, TreeTop
- Packaging: Kiva’s packaging outshines every other edible on the market right now. The recyclable box is covered in information to make sure your edible experience is exactly what you want!
- Overall: We love Kiva! This chocolate tastes good, is easy to dosage out, is very potent, looks great, and is priced reasonably.. what more could you ask for! If you are a new user, you might want to start with the Kiva 60 mg bars before trying out the 180 mg. Depending on body type and tolerance, experienced users may be satisfied with just one piece! Some users may need the whole bar to feel the same effects.
Espresso Beans + Dark Chocolate + THC = <3
- Brand: Terra Bites by Kiva Confections
- Strength: 120 mg THC per container/5 mg THC per serving . Mellow!
- Consumed: 6 Espresso Beans
- Taste: These dark chocolate covered espresso beans are extremely taste! There is NO marijuana taste at all.
- Price: $15 donation at my local dispensary, TreeTopLa
- Packaging: When it comes to packaging, Kiva nails it! The reclosable container has a sleek and sexy look while providing the patient with all the necessary information.
- Overall: We love the mellow high these dark chocolate covered espresso beans induce. Perfect for snacking throughout the day! At 5 mg THC per bite, this is great for those just starting out with medicated snacks. If you are an everyday marijuana user, it may take most of the container to get you medicated, so eat up! We absolutely love Kiva and hope you try their edibles at least once!
We are dedicated to developing innovative ways for people to consume cannabis which nurture, enhance & improve lives. ” – kivaconfections.com