In August, I had the pleasure of hosting Constellations: Past, Present, and Future, an event curated by women for women of the cannabis industry. Centered around community and self-care, our afternoon included tarot readings, massage, cannabis beauty products, workshops, demos, music, an essential oil bar, and sound bath.
Last night Swallow attended the 2017 Dope Industry Awards (DIAs) and celebrated a nomination for Best Cannabis Tech Product Company. We made it beyond the nomination round into the final voting round as one of the top four candidates. We ultimately lost to Weedmaps, but were honored to be considered against the biggest cannabis tech company in the world. We had a great time and enjoyed seeing our peers get recognition for all of their hard work in this industry. Continue reading “Swallow Gets Honored at the 2017 Dope Industry Awards”
- Brand: Weedz-it by Plant-Faced Edibles
- Strength: 200 mg THC per bag, roughly 14 mg THC per cracker
- Consumed: 2 crackers, roughly 28 mg THC
- Taste: The crackers are slightly grainy in texture, but are very delicious. They have a weed taste but it isn’t overpowering.
- Packaging: Weedz-it’s come packaged in a compostable resealable bag that is labeled with ingredients.
- Overall: We love that the creator takes the time to poke a hole in each cracker to give it that authentic cheez-it feel. These crackers are vegan, GMO free, organic, AND gluten free which makes them a healthy alternative to most edibles available. We consumed 2 crackers which is roughly 28 mg THC and we felt a very relaxing and enjoyable high. These are potent at 14 mg THC a cracker. New users should start with just one cracker and wait 1-2 hours before consuming more. Experienced users will enjoy half to a full bag. It’s great to see companies going the extra mile to bring patients the healthy alternatives they deserve!