The Potent Bite
- Brand: Cheeba Chews
- Strength Options: 70 mg THC (available in sativa, indica and hybrid), 50 mg CBD/2 mg THC (non-psychoactive), 50 mg THC/50 mg CBD, and not pictured below 175 mg THC
- Taste: Cheeba Chews aim for the taste of a tootsie roll but are overpowered by cannabis taste. These are our least favorite tasting edible on the market, but the strength of these chews make the terrible taste worth it.
- Price: 70 mg thc is $12, 50 mg CBD/2 mg THC (non-psychoactive) is $14, 50 mg THC/50 mg CBD is $14, 175 mg THC is $20 at my local dispensary TreeTop
- Packaging: Cheeba Chews have bright packaging to differentiate between sativa, indica, and hybrid. Their packaging has THC and CBD content listed although the print is small.
- Overall: If you suffer from pain, you MUST try the Cheeba non-psychoactive CBD Chew! This edible may give you a slight euphoric feeling but overall will not get you high. It contains 50 mg CBD and only 2 mg THC (a small amount of THC is needed to activate CBD). After speaking with numerous patients who have chronic pain, we can confidently say Cheeba Chews are a great alternative to prescription painkillers. Cheeba also has a chew with 50% CBD and 50% THC for those with pain who enjoy being high. The standard Cheeba Chews are available in sativa, indica, and hybrid and are 70 mg THC each. These chews are strong but the taste is terrible. New users should start with a small amount before committing to a full chew. Experienced users may want to consume a whole 70 mg chew or a deca dose of 175 mg THC. In addition to being a great pain reliever, Cheeba Chews are good for relieving stress and depression.
We believe cannabis infused edibles should leave a distinctive taste so one doesn’t over consume or accidentally ingest. You know this is not something to consume without thoughtful consideration. ” – Cheeba Chews